1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

My Experience With Coming Back To MCI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustinFTW, Aug 7, 2017.

1. JustinFTW

JustinFTW Member

After almost a 2 year break I have finally returned! Coming back really made me see how much it has changed from the amount of players playing to all of the new features. Back in the day I would look forward to coming home from school and hoping on teamspeak and playing some MCI. The game has lots of new features, maps, and kits, but I still feel like its the same old thing. I feel like something needs to change like a full reset for ranks, kits, etc. The new players that get on play one or two games and there done and never come back because of how fast they die. The new players are always being targeted and never get a chance to get a feel for the game. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy MCI but the player count has gone down so much its hard for me to play when there are only 5-15 players on during the day on weekends. So in my opinion we should just do a reset of everything on MCI (except donor ranks of course) so that new players have a chance to play the game and enjoy MCI the way I did back in the day.

Wombo, lobster, ImWithSmart and 3 others like this.
  2. Nitromaniac

Nitromaniac Well-Known Member Builder

carrying the build team
    You must have missed all of the threads that say the SAME EXACT THING AS THIS in those two years that you were gone.

but yeah i agree, reset pls

3. baseballaholic22

baseballaholic22 The Squeaker Mod Moderator

Professional Mineman
    Yeah, same I agree but if look at forums everything you just said has an individual thread for each point. Including the debate know as the "Reset"

JustinFTW and dank like this.
  4. Soup

Soup Well-Known Member Wiki Team

Being Tasty.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're back but you've been gone like 5 months AT MOST

Dat_Skeleton and Jimme like this.
  5. JustinFTW

JustinFTW Member

I did the math and it's been about 1 year and 8 months although I did get on about 2 months ago and played for about 3 days.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017