1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

My life story XD

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by TeamPurple, Jul 22, 2018.

1. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    this is gonna be some shitty ass thing about what’s shaped me to be the person I am today.

First of all when I was young grade 1 I serverly tore most of my muscles in my right leg and in turn couldn’t walk properly or participate in sports for most of my primary school life. During this time I became ever jealous of everyone being able to enjoy lunches and this lead to further issues. I was taken to physiotherapists to mull majority of the pain. This helped but I still couldn’t run or jump.

The only thing I had going for me at this point was my intelligence I was the smartest in my grade and in year 3 in the nation wide test called NAPLAN I got 1 word wrong in spelling and 2 questions in maths this was the best results in the school. The word I got wrong was flood and a year later the biggest floods happened since 1970 coincidence I think not. Around this time I was bought my first console a PS2 slim and had gran turismo 4 this console meant everything to me.

Now this is were it started going downhill. I had dial up Internet at the time so I didn’t know what bugs and exploits were but I found various exploits and used them to my maximum capablility.

Around this time as well I had quite bad anger management issues and this led to me breaking the nose of someone because they took my spot in a line for a handball. I got off lightly I guess with a 5 day office detention it would have been worse but my mum was a teacher at that school.

I had many fights arguments and friend ship changes up until grade 6 which is when my leg finally started being able to be used that year I won high jump. I became good friends with 2 people one of which is the person who I broke their nose this person also gave me access to Minecraft account and started my love for the game. My other friend gave me the MC account I use today these 2 guys were not nerdy but polar opposites one was smart the other was sporty we quickly became hated by the teachers because we never stopped talking and always pushed the rules to the limits.

In grade 7 my leg was fully healed and I won everything. I was the smartest and most athletic out of everyone and had gotten control of my anger and had a girlfriend for a while.

High School cake around and well I won everything in sports up until last year. I had no problems with anger. While in high school I became distant from my friends as one became addicted to heavy drugs and the other made friends I disliked. Along with me becoming disliked by teachers and newer students due to me not studying nor caring and doing better than they did.

Also I’m sure some of you know of the injustice mobile game I found an exploit and basically opened over 30k worth of packs and had every character maxed.

Also my excessive swearing comes from living on a farm.

Basically what I’m trying to say is: I swear a lot but the words mean nothing to me, I have always exploited anything I could, Minecraft is not only a game to me but a way of remembering friends that have moved on, I have a high natural intelligence, I used to have anger issues and I am quite good at sport.

Yeah this is a really shitty version I was bored. Left out a lota shit bcuz didn’t feel like writing it all

2. mmo

mmo Well-Known Member

I opened this thread and was like fuck another life story man I wish my shit was half as interesting as these guys

You're an inspiration. Your life has been.... relatively uneventful. And that's good if you ask me.

TeamPurple and Dat_Skeleton like this.
  3. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

I can relate to this except for the part where you broke some shit

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I’m trying
    Yeah I’m really jealous