1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Mayhem Copypasta Thread

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by CREEPER__1, Sep 27, 2017.

1. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert
    Since the forums are starting to slow down, and nobody is making any posts besides profile posts I decided to partake in my initiative to help revive the forums by shitposting. You can help too by making your own shitpost/copypasta on this thread. The way it works is you either make your own copypasta from scratch or find one online (https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/) and edit it to make it appeal to project mayhem. Usually requires low effort but brings in satisfying results. They don't have to be as long as mine.

Here are some examples I came up with:

Project Mayhem is truly the pinnacle of Minecraft servers. You need an incredibly advanced set of intellectual skills, an IQ of at least 250, and you need to be older than 25 in order to truly comprehend even the most basic aspects of the server. Think about it. Every click, every movement, everything you do can potentially determine what you will do later on in the game. Just look at its most popular gamemode MCInfected. MCInfected is a strategy game on par with Chess. Each gamemode on Project Mayhem varies so much that they're basically entirely different games. I'm seriously tired of everyone calling this server something for little kids, little kids can barely understand Hypixel, let alone the masterpiece that is Project Mayhem. Do you think that a little kid could get higher than a 25 scorestreak in MCInfected? Hell no. Playing MCInfected is one of the most mentally exhausting things you could ever do.

I was only 9 years old. I loved MCInfected so much, I had all the kits and prestige perks. I play MCInfected every night, thanking it for the life I’ve been given. “MCInfected is love” I say, “MCInfected is life." My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to MCInfected. I called him a noob. He hits me and sends me to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something touch me... It's MCInfected 2.0! I was so happy. I hear a sound in the game say, "Play me." It grabs me with it's blocky hands, and sits me down in front of it. I'm ready. I spread my finger tips for MCInfected. It penetrates my fingers. It hurts so much, but I do it for MCInfected. I can feel my fingers tearing and eyes watering. I want to please MCInfected. It plays a mighty sound effect as it fills my fingers with his love. My dad walks in. MCInfected looks him straight in the eye and says, "It's all ore now." Project Mayhem disconnects from my minecraft. MCInfected is love. MCInfected is life.

HaleStorm and baseballaholic22 like this.
  2. Bacon

Bacon Well-Known Member

Playing Project mayhem on my computer
    Home Page:
    remove this before 4chan sees

3. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Active Member

Trying to become better at pvp!
    I would like to announce that I'm leaving the server.

4. MadPanda007

MadPanda007 Well-Known Member

non donor life and saras pet panda
    In Saracresps back yard trimming her bamboo
    Home Page:
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HaleStorm likes this.
  5. lobster

lobster Well-Known Member Builder

League Of Legends
    Wow, I think that entire post had nothing related to PM in it...

CREEPER__1 and Ammaranthine like this.
  6. Agent40

Agent40 Well-Known Member YouTube

Famous Youtuber
    A Good Server but not as good as Project Mayhem.

7. Hoozier

Hoozier Well-Known Member

HeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideoHeyGuysWhatsUpItsAgent40HereWithAnotherVideo

KingDuder, pistolsteven and Harvey like this.
  8. Soup

Soup Well-Known Member Wiki Team

Being Tasty.
    Life is like a cabbage: Sometimes it is green and crunchy, sometimes dad stabs the cat with a knife because his foot ball team lose again

Life is like a cabbage: sometimes it is green and round, and sometimes mom wish you were never born

If you throw a cabbage in the air he will alway come right back down to you because he is lonely without you.

If there is a fire in your house make sure you save all the cabbages before you even think about finding your children

A cabbage does not wear a watch but he always have time for you

Instead of drinking coffee in the morning try laying down with a cabbage on your stomach and you will be wide awake trust me

If you push a cabbage under water he will alway float right back up to the top because he miss you so much

A cabbage does not have ears but that does not mean that he is immune to your lies

Some time you think about a cabbage and you get so excited that forget to go to sleep again for five days

Sometimes you hate your life and dont want to be alive anymore but then you think about cabbage and know that everything will be ok

You can paint a cabbage green but that is a waste of paint because he is already green you idiot

If you run out of pillows maybe try using a cabbage

You can tell a cabbage has gone bad if he is wearing a leather jacket

if you are sad put a cabbage in your back pack and carry him every where so it feel like you have a friend that want to spend time with you

A cabbage is so pretty but you are real ugly

You can ask a cabbage for financial advice but he will not say any thing because he is a cabbage

You can put a cabbage on the hood of your car. People will not under stand what you are doing but at least you are doing some thing

If you put plastic eyeballs on a cabbage and take him to the movies it might feel like you have a friend I hate my life

Dr. Suess did not ever make a poem about cababge And now he is dead

A cabbage can not get pregnant believe me I tried

You can put a cabbage in a baby carriage amd take him for a walk and people will say "who this" and you can say "he is my cabbaby"

If you want to trick your parents put a cabbage on your pillow at night and they will think you are sleeping but you are actually crying

9. maxben34

maxben34 Owner Owner Developer

#lifeislikeacabbage

10. XrayGodzilla

XrayGodzilla Well-Known Member

Are you a cabbage addict or what xD

11. lobster

lobster Well-Known Member Builder

League Of Legends
    This meme was supposed to stay dead dammit

12. Soup

Soup Well-Known Member Wiki Team

Being Tasty.
    I remember when the meme used to be that every time the server would restart or there would be an update, we would all type #FactionsConfirmed in the chat. Ahh the good old days, before Time is Money ruined the meme because they actually added factions, ugh.

Pfft who even plays TIM anyway?

Sidenote: I totally don't have over a year of time. Don't check just ssssshh.

13. Keldricc

Keldricc Well-Known Member

Professional block game bowspammer
    Home Page:
    Bump

A PM mod said to me I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, the mod asked what was so funny, that my future is on the line. "Well...you see mr. mod sir" I said as the mod prepares to laugh at my reply, rebuttal at hand. "I play Skeleton." The server was shocked, they merely played pleb kits like Vampire to feign intelligence, not grasping the complexity of the kit. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Its simple, my child...Bowspam!" One other player chuckled, I turned to see a who this fellow genius is. It was none other than Joseph Stalin.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    CREEPER__1 likes this.