1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Mayhem's Third Anniversary/Halloween Update and 2017

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by maxben34, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Whalebit

Whalebit ♛ Australian Mod ♛ Moderator

Whale
    I haven't had time to hop on yet but I'm looking forward to playing through the storyline tonight! I'm still amazed at the fact that this is Project Mayhems 3rd anniversary, the first one only seemed like yesterday and it's been an amazing journey.

Here's to many more!

Furiosus_, Jimme and maxben34 like this.
  2. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    My opinions on this anniversary is that the Anniversary story is great. The package looks amazing (too bad I'm broke at). But there is 1 thing it lacks for me and that is new content I myself have already earnt all the ashop perks and I understand for new players these new perks are game changers and new unlockables for them but for me having completed the storyline the only motivation for me to play is the fact I'm 2/3 prestiges off all perks.

With this being said in the balancing patch that supposedly coming soon if released early enough could contain new perks and ashop to entice players to come back after they have completed the anniversary storyline.

Furiosus_ likes this.
  3. NorthernCanadian

NorthernCanadian Member

Hockey
    I love the anniversary story just finished and I would like to give big props to maxben and Jackson and whoever else made the storyline even though at some times it got me triggered like when abandond wouldn’t show up for hours but other then that it was very very enjoyable thank you <3

4. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    I totally aggree with you,
    The storyline is indeed good fun. The only downside I found is that people with maniac rank or higher have a pretty big andvantage over the lower ranks in the quests (but I guess that encourages donating, right! :p).

But I, just like @TeamPurple , kinda expected more new things to the game. Like new ashop perks and also new maps. In my opinion there are some great maps in the map submissions, and I feel like they deserve to be in the game.
    This also brings me to another question I have, Community map voting. I remember that we could vote for a map every month and that map would be added to mci. If I remember correctly the map Beach from Lobster and Joey (I think) was the winner of the last seen poll. So what happened to Community voting in general and will it come back?

Thanks for reading and I hope the feedback will be taken in consideration . Overall a solid Anniversary and we are already looking forward to the next update!

-Buitenspelen :)

5. superliasse

superliasse Member

Furiosus_ likes this.
  6. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    Another gorgeous update, great job Maxben34 and Jackson30007! I love the new Halloween lobby and I found you @Luke XD

I already found @ewald22 (wait wasn't he ewald21? i'm confused) playing on MCI1. He was all lollipops and roses so I guess he wasn't aware that Maxben34 and Jackson30007 were looking for him. I told him so myself, so does that mean I finished the event? I want my presents.

On a separate note, I purchased the 2016 Halloween package, do I get anything from the 2017 package?

I look forward to having a blast on the server, and I hope the temporary surge of players will become a permanent one.

Oh one last thing, leave some eggs for me this year @CommanderBox you greedy slime :p

CommanderBox and Luke like this.