1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

R.I.P. Me

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by AlexDiesLast, Jan 14, 2017.

?

Should I buy a Unban?

1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stop Cheating, You Non-Legit Scumbag

41.7%
  1. AlexDiesLast

AlexDiesLast New Member

Alright, so if you guys don't know I was just recently banned for Hacked Client \ Auto Clicker by my favorite guy on the server Z_Hobo for Permanent. I just wanted to say why I used it. So First off, I started seeing auto clicker videos and I noticed a lot of people use it. So, being the 11 year old I am I decide to try it out. After trying it out I realized how much better I was getting. So I used it on Project Mayhem for the past 2 days. After that, I told myself I should stop doing this because its bannable but I just kept going knowing (later realized that wasn't the case) that I would only get a 1 week ban. So I decided to make my use out of it and finally got banned. Now im not asking for unban because im not that guy. I will pay but I won't see you guys for the next probally week or two. I just want to tell you guys im sorry for ruining others gameplay. <3 xStrqfePlayz

Frogged likes this.
  2. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

I’m trying
    Do it. You seem like a sensible 11 year old who has learnt their lesson, you get brownie points for not begging to be unbanned for free.

Though if you cheat again, you're dead to me.

Much love,
    -Harvey Oliver Juan Oliver Queen Barry Allen Rip Hunter Sara Laurel Lance Diggle Thea Cisco Caitlin Eobard Hunter Ray Stein Jax Kara Pearman

CREEPER__1, XrayGodzilla and Frogged like this.
  3. TheStalePvP

TheStalePvP Well-Known Member

S&D Team Memeber
    its only 1 week because a jr. mod does it. mod is permanent.