1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Rate my rants

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by MineButcher, Jan 11, 2019.

?

Read and see below

Poll closed Jan 18, 2019.
  1. very fun

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. somewhat fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. not fun

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. I'd rather read my textbook

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. The biggest douche

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Average douche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. A bit of a douche

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Barely qualify as a douche

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    Since PM is dead/dying anyway its time for me to take something away from this experience before forums completely empty out.

I'm bipolar, in case you missed the title.

Some context, bipolar people have manic episodes, which makes them seem like a different person.

Oh and since im injecting some lovely negativity in your lives, the suicide rate is 20 times higher for a bipolar than the general population.

Depending on the manic state and the person themselves, these fun little personalities are created.

Dont worry though, having had bipolar for 22(yes im that old) means that nothing you do will make me off myself. This is just my manic episode doing things my non-manic self will regret, so yay!

If you want more context(it will either help identify you as bipolar or make you feel fortunate about your own situation), then do the research yourself! Yes my manic state is a total douche I agree with you.

Before I rant on further I will end it here, having read all this answer the questions:

How fun to read is my ranting+sarcastic information?

How much of a douche does it make me sound?

2. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    What does the title have to do with being bipolar? As far as I know, ranting is pretty common for anyone. I don't really understand what you're trying to say here, but I hope you get whatever this is sorted out man.