1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

RIP MCI 3.0

Discussion in 'MCInfected 2.0 Discussion' started by Picept, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Picept

Picept New Member

Dang..... I was kinda hoping that MCI 3.0 might revive the server but while it did so for a few days the player count quickly dropped down to 0. Although i don't play the game that much (more so at all), i still remember the good times of 2015-2016, I remember getting banned by Agent_Vader when i first started playing and i'm still grateful for Soup unbanning me allowing me to play and got up to prestige 14. MCI had always been part of my life from when i was still in intermediate school and now im in 10th grade. I still remember the original supertt infected and the gamegods and crazys and throwing knives back in the 2013-2015 times and i still remember watching N11cks video on the new launch of MCI 2.0 and i started playing again back in 2015. Sadly it seems the time of my life dominated by MCI 2013-2017 has come to a end alongside the slow death of my favorite game since i started back in 2011.
    To those that are interested in who i am
    Heres a list of my namemc
    upload_2018-11-17_21-26-9.png
    shoutout to you if you remember me.....

2. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    A great server killed from the changing player base of minecraft. Same fault for the death of BlitzSG and Mega Walls.

Players used to understand and enjoy grinding and the investment of time for power and extra gameplay elements, now it is just a bunch of 8 years olds the want everything now. rip

Lividcoffeebean likes this.
  3. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

It Is CaUsE oF bLaCk OpS 4 aMiRiGhT

MutatedGrape likes this.
  4. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    >BLOPSkilledMCI

5. XrayGodzilla

XrayGodzilla Well-Known Member

As a veteran player myself I can only speak from my perspective. These couple of years have changed not only for the server but, also it’s community as a whole. 2 years ago is when I was 18 years old I didn’t had much on my plate back then (same goes for everyone else) since we were young and didn’t had a lot of responsibility back then. Less homework no job needed etc etc. Now that we are 2 years further people grew old and had to take responsibily and have to focus on a future other then playing minecraft all day with online friends. It’s not that I got bored of the game it’s more like I didn’t had time to play anymore or I would rather invest my time in some other new game that gave me that rush 2 years ago when I started playing mci. We all have to learn that life will get in our way and will always be on top on the list other then a minecraft server. It happends we still chat with each other and have alot of fun talking that is what is so great about this community it didn’t die out even though we don’t play the game anymore. I love this community and everyone around it and wouldn’t change a single thing.

Garth likes this.
  6. kenzanatior9000

kenzanatior9000 Active Member

I down know if early 2.0 is veteran or not but in my eyes the only thing in mic that changed is the in-game cosmetics

7. lobster

lobster Well-Known Member Builder

League Of Legends
    This is so sad

Can we remake 3.0 and upgrade it into 4.0 to get more players ?

8. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

No, you got it all wrong. smh.

Each time you go up it divides the player count not multiplies. So to get more players we need to go to mci 0.5

ImWithSmart and InPepeWeTrust like this.
  9. robosmith10

robosmith10 New Member

I also used to play this back in its golden age and I also played the original MCInfected back in 2013/2014. Sadly this is a dying game mode and I think that soon (if not already) there will be no servers with the infected game mode. (A few like Mineverse, Minetime, Emenbee etc had Infection but removed it too). RIP MCInfected. You were one of my favorite game modes to play and thank you for all the memories.

Agent40 likes this.
  10. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    Grinding is still very popular, take a look at Runescape. I don't think it has anything to do with "a bunch of 8 year olds", that has been minecrafts main audience since the start.