1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Roll Backs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vickebyggare, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Vickebyggare

Vickebyggare Well-Known Member

@maxben34 @jackson30007,

This problem is constantly returning. As you probably can guess it's not very satisfying logging on the server and see your progress lost. When if/when it happens I, we turn to you two with this thought in mind 'they created the server surely they can fix this'. We get an answer and it's basically "proof is needed otherwise we won't do anything" I don't know about others but I rarely document my progress with screenshots of my stats in-case a rollback would occur. Luckily for me, I often record gameplay for cheaters but I know others don't and at the moment that is just unfortunate.

It's your server run it as you like and I'm not saying you do this by wish but as far as I know, for the time I've been here rollbacks have happened but I haven't seen one single thread about a fix of this problem or one that tells me why it happens. When it happens it's extremely demotivating and you get a feeling not being taken care of, probably sound ridicules but when you dedicate time and money to something I expect things like this to be nonexistence.

If there's any information I've missed please let me know.

/Vick