1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

S&D Suggestion? More rounds maybe?

Discussion in 'Search and Destroy Discussion' started by Callofjosh, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Callofjosh

Callofjosh Active Member

Now, I was thinking that maybe search and destroy should have multiple rounds. I have no idea if use (As in Jackson or Maxben) Thought about this already, But one round is just... It goes way too fast. Look at some scorestreaks as in care package for example, You need a 4 kill streak to obtain it, What's the point if there's only a few people left tho? All i'm saying is that a few extra rounds would be better.

Maybe have it like Call of duty, Where it's the first to 3 points.. Not saying that it should be like Cod.. But if it had more rounds.. It could make the game better. (Oh and scorestreaks will be kept through rounds, etc, If you get a 2ss/ks on the first round, It'll be kept through to the second meaning if you get one more kill you'll unlock a UAV or something or the sorts)

Please note;

I have absolutely no idea if this idea has been mention before, Please don't give me hate if it has :(

Please post the Pros and Cons about this idea (If you have any ^_^ )

2. Tyrue

Tyrue New Member

Will people who join be able to join into the next round or have to wait until the game is over.
    If you want it to be like Call of Duty, then maybe you should add in: Being able to change kits/classes every round. (So have like a 10 second break between rounds to change kits).

3. PumpkinWarrior2.0

PumpkinWarrior2.0 Well-Known Member Builder

Builder
    I do like this idea, but that might take a while. Doing something like this could slow the gameplay down and people wouldn't be able to join midgame, meaning you could wait 30 minutes if it is a full on game.

4. Callofjosh

Callofjosh Active Member

I like this idea,
    And as for this, Maybe The player can join in the next round, Like on Cod. You don't have to wait till the game is over to join, Only the round.

lobster and Dat_Skeleton like this.