1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Score Streak System

Discussion in 'MCInfected 2.0 Discussion' started by TheQuick0ne, Oct 7, 2018.

?

Do you like the new Score streak system

1. The New Score streak system

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. The Old Score streak system

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. TheQuick0ne

TheQuick0ne New Member

So basicly I'm getting mad because I'll damage the infected and get them down to 1 hit but someone comes in and get the last hit and I only get 0.25 score streak when I should be getting 0.80 or something like that with the old Score system.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree with me with this I see people complain in chat about it. I understand that this is 3.0 BETA but please bring back the old score streak system I loved that verison that's one of the main reasons I played this game because how unique the system was but now I'm getting since this is happening I'm getting mad. I can get someone down to a 1 shot but someone can come in and steal the kill and get all the credit that I should'ov gotten. If you guys won't change it please atleast tell me why you don't want the old system back.

Thank you for reading this thread please consider changing the score streak system back to the old one.

2. Norge

Norge Member

I like the new scorestreak system because it is more balanced and nice. Yeah people can kill steal, but that is life. All I feel is needed is to rename it to Kill streaks like on 1.0

3. Masteraj12

Masteraj12 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Sr. Moderatoror☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Sr. Mod

In general I would like to give the game a week or so for people to actually get gear and begin tanking and then see if any tweaks need to be made to the system. I feel a lot of the issues people are currently having will be remedied once more time is invested into the game. Until then I'd like to keep my opinion open to change but I am leaning towards this newer system over the old one.

4. Nick

Nick Well-Known Member

Climbing the ladder for woof king
    Old system was fair, bring back pl0x

Sundvallo likes this.
  5. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    I really thought we could do with the old system, just without the +10% bonuses so it's completely based off your percent of damage, I didn't like 1.2 scorestreak per kill that's all.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    Nick likes this.