1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Steal the Cookie 2.0

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by mattrick, Nov 1, 2015.

1. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    are they not the same guy???

2. Turtleguy2018

Turtleguy2018 Well-Known Member

Gas Station Owner
    No we are not. Though since you’re so confused smart feels like he has to come back and it explain it to you. As he’s talking about how every turtle isn’t the same as the last I snag the cookie out of his pocket and take off again.

ImWithSmart likes this.
  3. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    I flip turtleguy over and while hes trying to get back up I take the cookie and eat it.

4. ImWithSmart

ImWithSmart ImWithMod Moderator

That One Guy Who Likes To Explore The Lobby & Mod
    Roaming Discord And The Wastes Of The Build Server
    Home Page:
    I morph into Thanos, use the time stone to go back to when Rod had the cookie, and freeze everyone else in time while I steal it.

5. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    LMFAO ALL THAT EFFORT.

6. kenzanatior9000

kenzanatior9000 Active Member

@ImWithSmart is to busy looking at the count until the staff coment thread that i simply walk into his house, turn it into an oreo cookie, and walk out with the cookie in my shoe

7. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    Someone confuses the cookie with an Oreo, so I just pick it up where it was forgotten and clone the cookie. I keep a clone and drop the other one. Ya'll can fight all you want, I just figured out how to keep the cookie.

8. Turtleguy2018

Turtleguy2018 Well-Known Member

Gas Station Owner
    I am walking through the park and notice a cookie laying on the ground. Its not the cookie, but its a cookie. It reminds me of better days. Of when planets were exploded over a simple treat. It makes me lust for THE cookie. I search day and night for months before i stumble upon it. Not being protected, not in anyone's possession. Its just laying on the ground, same as i found the other one. I pick it up but it doesn't feel right. I know its the right one, I could never forget, but it just seems off. It seems to be fading in and out of existence. I take and put the cookie in my quantum stabilizer. Nothing happens. I turn up the power. Still, nothing. I max it out, this time it starts to buzz. The machine shakes and there's a flash of light. I look away to avoid being blinded. As the light fades i slowly turn back. The machine is completely destroyed but sitting atop the rubble is the cookie, though its glowing now. It seems when rod cloned it he managed to take more than half the cookie while also leaving more than half the cookie. The two parts were entangled so when put in the stabilizer they refused in the machine no matter the distance between them. Since more than 2 half came together we now have 1.05 of a cookie in the space of 1 cookie, causing it to glow. I simply fall to the ground. Longing for this feeling. I sit there and i hold the cookie, doing nothing but waiting for the next attempt to steal it, though doing nothing to defend against it.

9. ImWithSmart

Home Page:
    I come up and take the cookie and sprint off in the other direction

10. ImWithSmart

Home Page:
    Uhhh bump?

11. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    While ImWithSmart is distracted by his other forum game, I grab the cookie and tie it a balloon, and it flies off into space

12. yman14

yman14 New Member

Snack Distributor in Chief
    As the cookie continues flying off into space, currently residing at the thermosphere. Gravity pulls the cookie towards the earth, turning the sweet, delicious cookie into a raging comet.
    Meanwhile, as I lay in bed, gazing upon a stary universe, i see a comet, i close my eyes, and make a wish. I open my eyes, and see the comet getting unusually closer, i quickly fetch my telescope across the room, I was getting unsettling vibes, looking through the lens of the scope, aiming clearly towards the comet, i realize "wait a minute, that's not a generic space rock, it's a cookie?" I'm baffled. The cookie comet is getting dangerously close, i panic, the anxiety of the cookie comet builds up, i imagine how big the explosion it would be, I'm shaking. I rush towards the door and sprint down the stairs. Before i could get to the end of the stairs, i here a loud bang, windows break, i think about the cookie, it must've crashed near by, lights go out, everything is quiet. A burning oder fills the room. Debris of the aftermath explosion are scattered everywhere, shards of glass everywhere, i was on barefoot. I cautiously make my way to my front door, i struggled to open my door. A tree branch seems to be pushing against it, i bash my way through. I see smoke ahead as i finally made it outside, the area has been completely decimated, the cookie comet did some really big damage. I look at my house, it took a big beating, shattered windows, roof tiles cracked, fences blown, yikes, that's alot to fix. Still curious about the cookie comet, i make my way down to it's crater, i see the cookie, from the looks of it, it appears to look edible, still steamy and hot though, and the scent of freshly baked cookies

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    ImWithSmart and Turtleguy2018 like this.