1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Stone Sword Tier Needs A Buff

Discussion in 'Arsenal 2.0 Beta Discussion' started by Erikpiplup, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

You know that tier with the stone sword and full leather? I have a big problem with it. It's weak compared to the other two leather sword users, a stone sword is nothing compared to an iron or diamond sword. Please either give this guy a buff or remove it. Thanks.

2. XrayGodzilla

XrayGodzilla Well-Known Member

meh it's okay cus stone sword is a strong weapon in stand of a golden pickaxe

3. mattrick

mattrick memetrick Administrator Developer

Web Developer & Sometimes Java Developer
    Home Page:
    In my opinion, the point of Arsenal is to have kits with varied power. Since everyone has to go through each tier and they're not horribly underpowered, then its fine to have in the rotation.

XrayGodzilla likes this.
  4. Keldricc

Keldricc Well-Known Member

Professional block game bowspammer
    Home Page:
    Read this like you were talking about mci.

Oopx

5. Erikpiplup

Erikpiplup Active Member

I see your point, but this guy will probably lose to a diamond sword user, which is why I have the issue. So either diamond sword is OP or stone sword is underpowered. But if this much variation in power is supposed to be in this game, then I'm fine with it. Another thing I've noticed is that there are two classes that are the exact same. Chain Helm, rest of armor is Iron. The only difference between these two is their weapon, either a sharp one Wooden or Gold shovel, which do the exact same damage. Was this intended or does it need fixing or something?