1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions to Improve Player Count

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by mmo, Mar 16, 2018.

1. mmo

mmo Well-Known Member

What's going on guys everybody's favorite jokester @mmo here. Now everyone has come to terms with the low player count and at this point we realize the path MCI is to go down upon. What if I told you there was a way we could improve the player count, not just short term, but in the long run as well? I've thought long and hard brainstorming some suggestions that I think will make a huge impact on the Project Mayhem community. I love you guys :)

• Chinese labor. There are kids in China that would love to play Minecraft in a dusty factory for just pennies a day. Mindless drones that are playing and boosting our player count for a low cost!
    • Straight-up kidnap people. Yeah, this one might be stretch, but if we could get 5-6 people daily that are kidnapped at gunpoint and forced to play for half the day, this could really boost our player count. Having a steady playerbase will keep people entertained, even if is small, people will still be there. Any time you can log on, you have a few (albeit technically held hostage) buddies waiting to play with you!
    • Shut down for a few months and then release... MCI 3.0! It's simple, right now this server is the only market for Minecraft Infected. The demand is small, but by artificially draining the market to nothing for a few months, a demand is created! After people are dying just to hop on and play a few rounds: bam. MCI 3.0. Get ready for a whole new grind, mother fuckers.
    • Fortnite in Minecraft! I was gonna type some bullshit tongue-in-cheek description of this one, but I bet Mineplex or some cash-cow already has this shit released or in the works.
    • Reset the game. Crazy idea here, what if there was a full reset? A full reset that would take all the inflated stats and prestiges back down to earth and motivate people to join back again and renew the grind! Now, the leaderboards are actually a reasonable goal that CAN be achieved! You can be one of the big guys too, nobody is 50 prestiges ahead of you! Who am I kidding, this one sounds too far-fetched. I like the child labor idea better.
    • New Donor Ranks. Everyone is tired of Mayhem and Mayhem+. We want to give Project Mayhem more money! I suggest, rather than releasing an even higher rank, we release one below Spaz! Something that could be only a dollar, titled [Poor]. The rank would actually take AWAY perks you have, such as no longer allowing you to eat food or unlock any classes. BUT, you would have a rank. Pretty fuckin' sick.
    • Credit Card Fraud. We still have a few kids that are snatching mommy's credit card and entering the data to pay for a shiny new rank. Why not just max out that credit card on some advertising (or chinese workers) and go nuts! C'mon, it's Minecraft, what are the cyber police gonna come after us? Hah!
    If you guys have any critiques, please let me know in the comments. I would love to fine-tune these ideas and hopefully soon implement them to make a positive change for Project-Mayhem. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  2. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    I like your thinking! Can someone just give the man Dev/Owner Tag? I think he has proven himself worthy by presenting us with these glorious ideas to fix our dying community.

MineButcher, Wack_Attack and mmo like this.
  3. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    Hypixel has fortnite lmao. I was thinking why not Minecraft in Minecraft so when people look up Minecraft servers we are literally gonna be near he top bcuz no one else has minecraft in minecraft.

Also let's make the ranks Daily so for 1 person to have spaz for a year the server makes $3650 with Mayhem+ we will rack in the dough $88k a year just from 1 player think of the possibilities.

Wack_Attack and mmo like this.
  4. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    This is a horrible thread, I can't believe you've created this. Project Mayhem has never been in a better state looking at how much updates have been rolled out since it's release, it has plenty of gamemodes and high player space of 1000. Project Mayhem is ashamed of you.

MineButcher and Draconium like this.
  5. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Ruffino Ristorante Italiano.
    I got some contacts in China about that first idea, hmu and I will give you the numbers, names etc.

MineButcher likes this.
  6. Dat_Skeleton

Dat_Skeleton Well-Known Member

Your information is not as private as you think ;)
    Home Page:
    i used to be a cia agent time to dust off my old babies and get to work on #2

7. Who am I

Who am I Member

Here’s a better idea. We pay somebody to hack into banks and give us money. It’s only illegal if we get caught.

MineButcher, Furiosus_ and HaleStorm like this.
  8. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    Maybe this will wake people up, cus I feel like some of them are still asleep...

MineButcher likes this.
  9. Who am I

Who am I Member

Yes hi I just woke up what’s going on @Furiosus_

MineButcher likes this.
  10. superliasse

superliasse Member

MineButcher likes this.
  11. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    omg this actually made me laugh out loud, and my mom looked at me funny

in all seriousness though, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!