1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The Dark Souls 3 Experience

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by yman14, Oct 30, 2018.

1. yman14

yman14 New Member

Snack Distributor in Chief
    I will be posting my experience on Dark Souls 3 from the beginning to the end, this is my first time playing game like this, I am completely new to this, very noobish' and oblivious on WTF is going on. I think it'll be a fun journey and a fun experience (kappa) I'll also be putting a death count on as you know, how many times I've died. I will non-stop play this game until I reach my ultimate goal on completing it, it'll be a big achievement for me and at the end of the day, i'll be in the corner of the room contemplating why I did this in the first place. So good luck to me lol
    maxresdefault.jpg

Class: Knight
    Death Count: 57

Day 1:
    I make my character who looks like a blue smurf/avatar, game loads and I start playing. Basic controls I've quickly learnt such as dodging, practicing with the enemies I face in the tutorial. I walk down a narrow crevasse that says turn back and HOLY SHIT A BIG CRYSTAL LIZARD, I try fighting it thinking I could win, but I die to it which was a terrible mistake, I learn that I shouldn't take signs for granted. I reach the bonfire and start learning how I use my spells, until I reach this colosseum looking structure. I see the boss that resides in the middle. I'm really cautious about it since I don't know how well I'll be doing, I start the boss fight and holy, it's disgusting. I've died about 18 TIMES TO HIM. until on my final attempt (kms) attempt, I was surprised he turns into a giant lizard.

Day 2:
    As I eat my ice cream, I've finally killed the first boss, and made my way to the shrine. Levelled up my vitality and my strength, and on my way to High Wall of Lothric . First starting out in that area it was brutal, the dogs were really brutal, and especially the wyvern that resides further on. Black lizard arm things were tough to kill since WTF. I got killed by a mimic, I came back for revenge and kill it because it pissed me off lol, and managed to obtain some battle axe. The knight that blocks the way to the bonfire was savagery, not sure if because I was bad or I was bad, either way there will be no gap where I wont die for about atleast 5mins. (oh yea I jump off the ledge of the roof thinking I could kill this bofa looking guy with an axe from above but I die from fall dmg lol)

Day 3: Towards the path where you go fight the 2nd boss, I die a few times to the big ass knight that goes around in circles, I also die a few times to the transforming wtf lizard on the roof. So I explore and save this npc, and throughout the gameplay FUN TIMES. I cant get past the knights in the room before you go fight Vordt, they usin hacks or somethin lol. I eventually fight vordt and tbh, it was kind easy, defeated him on my 3 try which was nice.

Day 4 - Day 8: I realise the series will take me a very long time to complete since I just discovered there's ALOT OF STUFF IN THIS GAME BUTTT. So far, I'm up to the Undead Settlement, the goblin looking things with a wizard hat which I call them 'wizard dogs' ARE SO HARD TO HIT, and there are a lot of scarecrows lmao, I get killed by the archer giant which was fun. I did that trick where you can get that ring at the firelink shrine for extra souls, and I'm planning to get to the Curse-Rotting Greywood by tomorrow or in 3 days time.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. CommanderBox

CommanderBox ☮ Senior Peacekeeper Mod ☮ Sr. Mod

Killing with Kindness
    Very interesting idea for a thread I guess. Good luck!

yman14 likes this.
  3. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

yman14 likes this.
  4. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    You died

yman14 likes this.
  5. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    where is day 3? or did you give up already?

6. yman14

yman14 New Member

Snack Distributor in Chief
    Im working on it xD

MineButcher likes this.