1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

TIM Custom Enchants [WIP]

Discussion in 'Time is Money BETA Discussion' started by Rocky, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Spider egg trapper
    Home Page:
    I was thinking this would be an armor enchantment, why would you enchant this on a pick?!?

_______________________________________________ DOUBLE POST FIXED BY MOD

also @Rod337
    If you hate everyone's ideas so much, come up with your own

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
  2. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    when the fuck did I say that I hated everyones Ideas? I like Trade enchantment, lightweight, and I like Battery.

If you where to use your enchantment on diamond armor, Diamond armor has about 400 durability per piece (helm has around 300, chest has around 450) So if I where to use your enchantment, It would break my full set of armor in about 6 and a half minutes. (400/60=6.66) Sorry that your enchantment literally breaks my armor, and I gain 6 minutes from doing so. A diamond helm is worth about 2 hours, and the lapis needed to enchant it is worth about 1 hour. So I waste 3 hours worth of supplies, for a net gain of 6 minutes and a half. OH BUT WAIT! If I have the second tier enchantment, i gain 6 minutes. So I'll have a wopping 13 minute net gain, all I have to do is spend about 1 more hour worth of lapis!

So to recap
    Diamond helm(2 hours) + 3 lapis(1 hour) = broken helmet and 6.5 minutes
    Diamond helm(2 hours) + 6 lapis(2 hour) = broken helmet and 13 minutes

I never "hated" on anyone. I was just giving my opinion on their enchants.
    When you come up with an idea, you have to be prepared to have people telling you their opinion on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2016
  3. Rod337

Rod337 Well-Known Member

Squids cleaning lady
    Home Page:
    1. When I posted it, there where only 3 ideas at the time.
    • Thunderlord- Which was too overpowered
    • RaidWarper- Which was going to be annoying to have
    • Agent40's Hacks- Which where hacks as enchants
    I didn't like any of them. So I gave my opinion.

2. I clearly stated that I do like Trade enchantment, Lightweight, and Battery(with some tweaks)
    3. By stating that you will indeed suck a lemon, you basically ignored every sentence in my post, except the last one. It's criticism, not an insult... Take it like a man and make your idea better. Don't just cry about it and say stupid things like:
    Why wouldn't I come up with any of my own? Because I don't just blurt out the first random thing that comes to my head and write it down. And if I can't think of anything good, then I build on the ideas that are already there, and give my opinion.

Nick likes this.
  4. Rocky

Rocky Memerator

If Thunderlord was added by itself then it would be op, but if it was added with a bunch of other enchants that bring diversity to the game then it would work very well. Custom enchant servers enchant's should be very powerful, that's the whole point. Custom enchants can change the game.

5. AntiquePork

AntiquePork Active Member

Professional Trigger-er
    Home Page:
    I think there should be a vote. I vote for people to talk about teen titans.
    Also, I have a custom boot enchant:
    Jesus: Lets you walk on water like it's a block.
    It goes up to Jesus 1.
    (Totally not a hack)

6. Estrokoem_

Estrokoem_ Active Member

LightningStrike would be to OP, maybe it would be like the new fire-mind you know, lightning strike could work like 35% of the time. It would be like a wood sword or a stick.

FunkierThenFunk and SoupIsMyDad like this.
  7. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

Reign in the TurkeyLand.
    Home Page:
    You can try and be original but i think it's the best to look at other great Custom Factions servers and base your enchants of theirs. For instance there should be an enchant on boots for speed and one for jump boost, not original, but it's nessecary if you want Custom Enchants. Just give them a different name?

Note: I'm not saying that we should completely copy CosmicPvp or Treasurewars or so, but there are so many custom enchants and every server is allowed to use them. I'm also not saying that thinking off new enchants is bad but they invented so many enchants already, so why not use them?

ImWithSmart likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.