1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unidentifed Aerial Phenomenon - First legit video

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Rockin, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

Cookie Farming
    Hello,

This is not a subject I have ever talked about in the past on here, but I cannot help but bring it up as I have been waiting for the first ever video of 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon' released by the GOVERNMENT themselves for a few months now. If you don't know what I'm talking about - Aliens! UFOs!

The company To The Stars... Academy was launched a few months back with members from from the CIA, Department of Defense and the most advance aerial space engineering groups in America quitting their jobs to join. Extremely top secret people that were anonymous even to the people they worked with up until the launch of this company. There's a lot to this amazing company and their goal of revolution but what's important here is the promise they made on launch day of real footage of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon taken with the most advanced cameras.

In this newly released video, fully trained pilots are observing a UAP (UFO) and you can hear how shocked they are. It's amazing. I ask that everyone takes a look at this incredible footage.

HaleStorm, Dat_Skeleton and dank like this.
  2. Dat_Skeleton

Dat_Skeleton Well-Known Member

Your information is not as private as you think ;)
    Home Page:
    I heard something about UFO’s on the radio this morning but... you’re not gonna believe me, there was fucking minecraft music playing in the background so I didn’t take it seriously lol

Keldricc, Wack_Attack and Furiosus_ like this.
  3. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

Cookie Farming