1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Woah this is what happened to Mci

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Creme, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Creme

Creme New Member

Hello my name is Creme. I was a old time player of Mci in the first version way way back.
    Recently i was trying to track down old servers i played on, one of them was mcinfected.
    It took me a total of a hour of looking at old fourm posts and even get to this server.
    Finally i got here and i played it, and the first time in a while i felt younger again.
    The old COD maps brought me be back to a simple time of minecraft. I am so sick to
    death of seeing FACTIONS, SKYBLOCK, KITPVP, in every server, its sicking.
    i brought two friends on, Radio_1 and Peapears and we had a blast for the little fun we had.
    However there is a huge flaw that kinda made us get bored super quickly. Earning XP was god awfully slow,
    if there was more then 7 players, maybe 20 or 30 then i can see reason to the small amounts but not with how slow it is.
    we played for a hour then got bored once we saw rank 3 (corp) needed 400 cookies and me and my friends can at our very best, with no donors using enderman earn around 50( we normal earned about 20-26)
    I really want to play again on this server again with them but the lack of progress when playing is just demotivating.

lordslaughter20 likes this.
  2. Rockin

Rockin Well-Known Member

r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    r̯͖̳̾̀̒̈́͑̍͛ȏ̿̔̉̑k̍͊̃̉̈́̾̈̆̕͞ȉ̡̃͑͂̔̾͘͘n̨̪͎̮̍̇͒́̄͠͠
    Yeah the player count is what's making it slow. MCI 2.0 had a pretty big issue where cookie production was so large, most veterans had all the perks. So they made master prestiges to slow the game. But master prestiges had next to no reward and just restarted obtianing perks with a bit of a head start compared to the last master prestige. Progression was pretty screwed up. In MCI 3.0 slower cookie production is definitely a priority. The new idea is to make each prestige cost a little more. The low player count is the issue, MCI 3.0 is still new, they're not finished making it yet and we still need to see what can happen.

Agent40 and CREEPER__1 like this.
  3. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    As much as I hate to say it, I don’t think there is anything to wait for. MCI 3.0 is essentially 2.0, but with just changes to progression and the dumbing down of kits. There wasn’t even anything special for the anniversary this year, so I don’t think there are going to be any updates unless something miraculous happens.

Agent40, Rockin and Dat_Skeleton like this.