1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Word Sentence

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by CloudsPvP, May 10, 2018.

1. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

When somebody likes to play turkey because they are good at dying and PVPing.
    Actually, shock is incredibly bad, just don't teleport to PENIS. Flotations look like Italians who fart.
    Why are we so homosexual when there are orphans eating ass in Mexico?
    It’s starting aids outbreaks but Trump jizzed on paraplegic survivors in Hiroshima.
    How could we do seppuku when Australia fucked Subway's tender, juicy cheese eggplant?
    Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown'sBattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    Where are Ü Phil Swift with my Flextape to tape my pussy shut like a prostitute's Bagel.
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni foot-long sandwich for $0.99?
    I finger little gorillas in Africa, but agent40 sucks MaxBen's toes after Hillary Clinton’s big paycheck becomes bigger and bigger while the IRS had cheese.
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Johnny Test was actually anime.
    Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0 isAntidisestablishmentarian.
    Creeper__1 is not president because Donald Duckhaspneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and HippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's

2. ItzCqnadian

ItzCqnadian Active Member Builder

Actually, shock is incredibly bad, just don't teleport to PENIS. Flotations look like Italians who fart.
    It’s starting aids outbreaks but Trump jizzed on paraplegic survivors in Hiroshima.
    How could we do seppuku when Australia fucked Subway's tender, juicy cheese eggplant?
    Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown'sBattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    Where are Ü Phil Swift with my Flextape to tape my pussy shut like a prostitute's Bagel.
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni foot-long sandwich for $0.99?
    I finger little gorillas in Africa, but agent40 sucks MaxBen's toes after Hillary Clinton’s big paycheck becomes bigger and bigger while the IRS had cheese.
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Creeper__1 is not president because Donald Duckhaspneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and HippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really

3. Frogged

New
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool

4. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickledwieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0isAntidisestablishmentarian.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to

5. Frogged

My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickledwieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck

6. CREEPER__1

Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow

7. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow udders

8. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow udders during

9. CREEPER__1

Project Roblox Mayhem6.0isAntidisestablishmentarian.
    Creeper__1 is not president because Donald Duckhaspneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis andHippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow udders during anal

10. Frogged

Creeper__1 is not president because Donald Duck has pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and HippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow udders during anal penetration.

11. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    Creeper__1 is not president because Donald Duck has pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and HippopotomonstrosesquiPPedaliophobia.
    Trying to be gay isn’t hard, but it's really cool to suck cow udders during anal penetration.
    Sensual

12. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

Sensual healing

13. ImWithSmart

ImWithSmart ImWithMod Moderator

That One Guy Who Likes To Explore The Lobby & Mod
    Roaming Discord And The Wastes Of The Build Server
    Home Page:
    Ima just go ahea and bump this I wanna see it popular again

14. Frogged

Sensual healing is

15. Luke

Luke The Classy British Mod Moderator

Hub AFKer
    I think it was better for everyone if this died, but hey, whatever.

baseballaholic22 likes this.
  16. CloudsPvP

CloudsPvP Active Member

Sensual healing is good

17. CREEPER__1

Sensual healing is good if

18. Frogged

Sensual healing is good if my

19. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

New
    Sensual healing is good if my school

20. CloudsPvP

CloudsPvP Active Member

Sensual healing is good if my school makes