1. Hello Guest!

Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Word Sentence

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by CloudsPvP, May 10, 2018.

1. InDstructable

InDstructable Active Member

New
    When somebody likes to play turkey because they are good at dying and PVPing.
    Actually, shock is incredibly bad, just don't teleport to PENIS.
    Flotations look like Italians who fart.
    Why are we so homosexual when there are orphans eating ass in Mexico?
    It’s starting aids outbreaks but Trump jizzed on paraplegic survivors in Hiroshima.
    How could we do seppuku when Australia fucked Subway's tender, juicy cheese eggplant?
    Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    Where are Ü Phil Swift with my Flextape to tape my pussy shut like a prostitute's Bagel.
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni footlong sandwich for $0.99?
    I finger little gorillas in Africa, but agent40 sucks MaxBen's toes after Hillary Clinton’s big paycheck becomes bigger and bigger while the IRS had cheese.
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled weiners filled

2. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

New
    It’s starting aids outbreaks but Trump jizzed on paraplegic survivors in Hiroshima.
    How could we do seppuku when Australia fucked Subway's tender, juicy cheese eggplant?
    Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    Where are Ü Phil Swift with my Flextape to tape my pussy shut like a prostitute's Bagel.
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni footlong sandwich for $0.99?
    I finger little gorillas in Africa, but agent40 sucks MaxBen's toes after Hillary Clinton’s big paycheck becomes bigger and bigger while the IRS had cheese.
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled weiners filled with

3. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled weiners filled with orphans tongues

4. InDstructable

My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled weiners filled with orphans pubes

Purple you're not allowed two words!

5. Furiosus_

Furiosus_ Well-Known Member

CookieCollector
    Home Page:
    New
    Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown'sBattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled weiners filled with orphans pubes, yoghurt

6. InDstructable

Have cats become dogs OR has Mr. Kaplan killed PlayerUnknown'sBattleGrounds, oh wait Fortnite is my daddy and sucks my dong.
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni foot-long sandwich for $0.99?
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans pubes, yogurt and

7. CREEPER__1

CREEPER__1 Well-Known Member

Meme Expert and Hentai Enthusiast
    On my gaming chair making PM-MC hentai and memes
    Who thought anal was orgasmic when Stalin tripped over a weenie hut senior's junior pepperoni foot-long sandwich for $0.99?
    My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans pubes, yogurt and splooge.

8. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Johnny

9. CREEPER__1

My cheeseburger Tortured Saitama with pickled wieners filled with orphans' pubes, yogurt and splooge.
    Johnny Test

10. Frogged

Frogged Well-Known Member

Actually, shock is incredibly bad, just don't teleport to PENIS. Flotations look like Italians who fart.
    Johnny Test was

11. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

Actually, shock is incredibly bad, just don't teleport to PENIS. Flotations look like Italians who fart.
    Johnny Test was actually

12. MutatedGrape

MutatedGrape Well-Known Member

Finding humor
    Johnny Test was actually anime.

13. TeamPurple

TeamPurple The Purpatraitor (Mod)

You can find me MCI_and_Chilling
    I didn’t have 2 words I posted at like the same time as dank but I guess he deleted his :/

14. CREEPER__1

Project

15. InDstructable

Project Roblox

16. Frogged

New
    Project Roblox Mayhem

17. pistolsteven

pistolsteven The Forehead

Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0

18. Frogged

Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0 is

19. MineButcher

MineButcher Well-Known Member

Increasing Forum activites
    Home Page:
    Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0 is Antidisestablishmentarian

20. Skyzip

Skyzip Well-Known Member

New
    Project Roblox Mayhem 6.0 is Antidisestablishmentarian.
    Creeper_1