Infected Classes - Historical
Applied By Soup: Jun 5, 2017 at 6:20 AM
All classes have 2 paths. These can be upgraded by completing certain challenges. A fully upgrades kit will have one path at level V and the other at level III. The path that reaches level V can be chosen with the nametags in the /class gui. If you would like to prestige your Infected class, you must reach level V on one path as well as get 250 kills on the class. This will give you 1♥ on top of your max HP and will reset the paths. Classes can be prestiged up to 3 times. Choose a class from below to view info on unlocking, kit, and the paths.
- Baby Zombie Similar to a regular zombie, except much faster (and cuter).
- Blaze Launch an explosive fireball at your opponents from afar, or protect yourself from enemies by setting them on fire with your flame shield.
- Cupid Harness the power of love to heal infected and hurt survivors
- Easter Bunny Launch explosive rabbits at your opponents and lay eggs for other infected to find to receive a small treat.
- Enderman Teleport to a random survivor and infect those who are hiding.
- Grinch Use your nasty stench to poison the survivors and steal their presents to benefit yourself.
- Guardian A strong aquatic creature that can shred survivors with its lasers and transform into a monstrous beast
- Headless Horseman Launch your head to impair your enemies' vision, then summon an Undead Horse to lead the infected attack.
- Iron Golem With more health and armor than fellow infected, Iron Golems tank like a boss!
- Leprechaun Steal survivor's food and grenades with the luck of the old Irish
- Mother Zombie The Mother of all Infected and a stronger version of Zombie that starts the virus.
- Mole Surprise your enemies by digging your way to victory and conquering enemies with your mole army.
- Phantom Sneak up on your enemies to possess and scramble their inventories with ghostly efficiency.
- Scarecrow Send your Crow Minions to damage your target or attack them yourself and get a damage boost as they quiver in fear.
- Shock Use the power of lightning to strike your enemy from 50 blocks above them or hit them several times to shock them with a few strikes of lightning.
- Skeleton Launch arrows at survivors to no end, the farther away you hit your target, the more damage you deal!
- Slime Kill enemies to grow in size and jump higher. Multiply yourself into mini-slimes for a chance to resurrect yourself.
- Snowman Use your snowballs to deal damage to players and gain bonuses for accuracy.
- Squid Trap and drown the survivors inside your bubble while blasting them with your deadly ink.
- Titan Fight survivors to increase your rage and transform into a giant zombie. Upon your mighty roar your enemies will flee with fear.
- Turkey Hit your opponents with an explosive Turkey Cannon while dodging their attacks with your small hitbox or flap your wings to glide or fly away.
- Vampire Fly to survivors as a bat and gain health by attacking them and a regeneration boost for killing them
- Werewolf Howl to blind your opponents and summon wolf friends while in wolf form or take less damage from non silver weapons but much more from silver weapons in human form.
- Witch Gain potions, both good and evil, to support other infected and destroy anybody in your path!
- Wither Skeleton Shoot explosive wither skulls or hit survivors to make them wither away.
- Zombie Scratch Survivors to deal more damage and upon infecting them eat their delicious brains for a health boost