1. Hello Guest!

    Please take a moment to review our updated forum rules before continuing to use this site. If you have any issues or feedback, please private message mattrick or Soup so we can discuss.

    Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Witch

Feb 8, 2017
Witch
  • [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gain potions, both good and evil, to support other infected
    and destroy anybody in your path.
    Kit:

    • Weapon: Wand (Blaze Rod, 4 Attack Damage)
    • Armor: Full Gold Armor
    • Other: None


    Unlocking:
    In order to unlock the Witch class, you must unlock level 1 for the Witchcraft path and the Support class, or it is unlocked by purchasing the Maniac rank in the shop.

    Witchcraft Path:
    • Witchcraft I: Gain 1 bad potion every 20 seconds. This potion will either be level I (4-6 seconds) (70% chance) or level II (2-3 seconds) (30% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 200 infected with bad potions
    • Witchcraft II: Gain 1 bad potion every 20 seconds. This potion will either be level I (6-8 seconds) (65% chance) or level II (3-4 seconds) (35% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 100 survivors with bad potions
    • Witchcraft III: Gain 1 bad potion every 20 seconds. This potion will either be level I (8-10 seconds) (60% chance) or level II (4-5 seconds) (40% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 250 survivors with bad potions
    • Witchcraft IV: Gain 1 bad potion every 20 seconds. This potion will either be level I (10-12 seconds) (55% chance) or level II (5-6 seconds) (45% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 500 survivors with bad potions and Hit 5+ survivors with 1 bad potion 50 times
    • Witchcraft V: Gain 1 bad potion every 20 seconds. This potion will either be level I (12-14 seconds) (40% chance), level II (7-8 seconds) (40% chance) or level III (4-6 seconds) (20% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 800 survivors with bad potions and Hit 5+ survivors with 1 bad potion 100 times

    Support Path:

    • Support I: Gain 1 good potion every 15 seconds. This potion will either be level I (6-8 seconds) (70% chance) or level II (4-5 seconds) (30% chance)
      • Unlocking: Apply good potions to 200 survivors
    • Support II: Gain 1 good potion every 15 seconds. This potion will either be level I (8-10 seconds) (65% chance) or level II (5-6 seconds) (35% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 100 other infected with good potions
    • Support III: Gain 1 good potion every 15 seconds. This potion will either be level I (10-12 seconds) (60% chance) or level II (6-7 seconds) (40% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 250 other infected with good potions
    • Support IV: Gain 1 good potion every 15 seconds. This potion will either be level I (12-14 seconds) (55% chance) or level II (7-8 seconds) (45% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 500 survivors with bad potions and Hit 5+ infected with 1 good potion 50 times
    • Support V: Gain 1 good potion every 15 seconds. This potion will either be level I (14-16 seconds) (40% chance), level II (9-10 seconds) (40% chance), or level III (6-8 seconds) (20% chance)
      • Unlocking: Hit 800 survivors with bad potions and Hit 5+ infected with 1 good potion 100 times
  • Loading...
  • Loading...